C A R E VALUES
Compassion: we empathize with the needs of individuals and families who are affected by mental illness, developmental disabilities, and addictive diseases.
Accountability: we are responsible to clients, families, and communities to provide best-practice services in an effective and efficient manner.
Responsiveness: we will respond promptly to the changing needs of clients, families, and communities.
Excellence: we strive to provide services that set the standard for Behavioral Health Care.
- All individuals have the right to accessible behavioral healthcare services, and IQuOLIOC advocates for this principle at the local, state, and national level.
- Services must be based on the strengths and needs of the participants.
- Information will be shared with participants, family members, providers, and the public.
- Services will promote prevention, wellness, and recovery.
- Services will incorporate high standards, cultural sensitivity, best practices, and participant satisfaction.
- Service providers are committed to professional integrity, objectivity, fairness, and ethical business practices.
- All persons are treated with dignity, respect, and are valued for their abilities and contributions.
- Services must reflect a holistic approach that respond to the needs of participants.
- Prevention and early intervention are essential elements in a community-based system of care.
- Effective, resource-sensitive, and outcome-based services
- Services and supports will be provided to participants in the most natural and least restrictive environment possible.
- Services delivered will be provided with a goal of empowerment to advocate for self and family members.
- Services promote individuals to participate in the planning, development, implementation, and monitoring of treatment services and policy.